Outstanding Citizen of the Year
OUTSTANDING CITIZEN OF THE YEAR AWARD – Given to that person who has shown outstanding and selfless contributions in serving the welfare and progress of the Downingtown-Thorndale area and its citizens.
- Any citizen living, working or volunteering within the Downingtown-Thorndale area.
- An individual who has made a significate contribution to the success and welfare of our community whether or not this service was performed as part of his/her vocation.
- Nominees are to come from all facets of community life. The nomination is to be documented with facts, if possible.
- The Committee shall meet and review all nominations, and select the recipient.
- All discussions of this Committee are to be strictly confidential.
- The deadline for Citizen of the Year Award nomination applications to be submitted to the Chamber of Commerce is April 8, 2022.
- The Citizen of the Year Award will be presented at the Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner on Thursday April 28, 2022, 5:00 p.m. at the Downingtown Country Club. For tickets and additional information, visit www.dtrcc.com/annual-chamber-dinner or contact the Chamber office at 610-269-1523 or email@example.com.